All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system . To ensure high standards, all contributed papers will be reviewed by four independent reviewers. Based on the reviewers’ comments, the Coordinating Scientist will take decision on the acceptance of the papers. Upon acceptance of the Full Paper, author will be notified via email and author shall incorporate the reviewers’ suggested corrections to the manuscript and submit the revised manuscript as Camera Ready Submission to EDAS Conference papers submission system.
All papers submitted to the ICIIoT 2021 must be written in English and formatted in the standard Internetworking Indonesia Journal (IIJ) format (A4 size), you can download template here. Failing to conform the standard format will result in rejection.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system http://edas.info/N27638 will be inform soon. It is suggested that you use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.
- All regular and invited papers are limited to six (6) pages.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee. Note that short manuscripts are not considered.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the first submission)
- Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors listed in the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the schedule of the conference. In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reasons, your accepted paper will not be considered for submission of the proceeding to the Internetworking Indonesia Journal (IIJ).
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for the ICIIoT 2021 to upload the final manuscript.
- Additional papers can be uploaded for USD 300 each.
- Official Acceptance Letter or Official Invitation Letter will be given after the registrant pay the registration fee.
- NOTE: Accepted AND presented papers will be published in conference proceeding and will be submitted to the Internetworking Indonesia Journal (IIJ) for further indexing.